viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar_left(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar_left(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty
PostSubject: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/12/2009, 2:36 pm

You know....just as it looks like there is hope for the economy and the nation in the way of voting for"change"and the giant push to help the"common"American worker and family,we all were looking toward our president and our reps. to be our saviors.The great hope that we all had was that we would some how be saved and given something that would help us to pay our bills and keep our houses. Low and behold,here come the decision makers in Washing ton to do what?Give every worker in America $13.00 a week to spend on whatever they choose to spend it on.That translates to $52.00 whole dollars a month to use in any way that we want to!!!! Well start the trumpet blaring and roll out the credit cards!!! The only thing that I am having trouble with is what to spend this wind-fall on!!! So....I thought that I would do a little research on what I might be able to buy with all of this money,here is what I came up with. 1) I could buy 2 packs of cigs. with a little change to spare a week. 2) It ALMOST buys 2 cases of beer a month 3) It would Almost cover a basic cable bill. 4) I could cover 1/5 of my gas bill. 5) Almost 1/4 of my electric bill. 6) 1/4 of my phone bill. 7) WOO HOO hot damn!!! My entire Internet bill!!! 8) Get this.....3 gallons of gas a week. 9) One for the ladies....1 DECENT vibrator a month!! (some of you out there would consider this a necessity .....batteries not include) 10) 2 happy meals a week at you local McDonald's. So there is the plan......Any one stimulated yet????

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/13/2009, 6:36 pm

Stimulated? TFF...ya did get me curious though, gunna do some research of my own and post the results.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/14/2009, 2:49 pm

Woo Hoo!!!! Help me out because I don't know what I'm going to do with all of that"extra cash"

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Female
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/14/2009, 11:49 pm

lol! ....I wonder when Imma start getting that extra $13 a week ......and hey ..... that wont even cover my internet bill..... but it will get me almost a tank of gas..... as long as the prices dont go back up.... and they will!!! then it might get me a 1/4 tank...And for the record... I did NOT vote for that blow hard based on his platform of change..... cause let's face it..... It's always ALL about the money!!!
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/15/2009, 3:09 am

Well stated Sin,I can see that you're not one of those sheep either.....good thing too with Daisey looking for hers

lol!

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/15/2009, 8:30 am

13 whoe dollars??? wow I'm rich bitch..lemme see with 13 dollars I can buy half a case of beer,half a carton of smokes, a dime bag of weed and papers.or i can hoard it away for a rainy day...nah ...I'll take the weed
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/15/2009, 11:45 am

13 Whoe dollars!!!!!yarotfl yarotfl still researchin mine.
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/15/2009, 1:14 pm

Can hardly wait for your results hun....I do have more coming also

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/15/2009, 1:36 pm

Dayum....I would have to go every other month, and for that I could get......a box of amo for my 30x30, a box of 22 shells, and a box of bb's. So from that perspective, think how many turkey buzzards, pigeons, rabbits, and snakes they would be payin me to kill, not to mention the toilets, refrigerators, washers and dryers, and deep freezes.yatongue
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Second Installment   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/22/2009, 9:58 pm

Well, I could buy one of those low-rate DVD's from my local Walmart, a really lousy cassett or CD of some obscure musician that no one knows or likes, 12 items from The Dollar General(tax you know),12 items from any dollar menu, admission for one at a movie theater(no snacks or drink unless smuggled in) therefore a good excuse to go dutch guys, and yes,those fuzzy dice that they are gonna take my money for in the way of the new sin tax(is it just me,or are we really not even getting the $13.00 a week if we smoke,drink,and drive?)

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Female
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/26/2009, 2:22 am

well my smokes did go up, I don't drink so I'm good there. I can now afford gas...but can u imagine a statewide increase in auto insurance? NO WAY is that stimulus gonna help cover that cost.
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty2/26/2009, 9:16 am

looks like our stimulus didnt stimulate anything for us poor folks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)   (NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money) Empty

Back to top Go down

(NON)Stimulus Plan (10 things to do with your money)
Page 1 of 1