viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Bar_leftAnd Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money BarAnd Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Bar_leftAnd Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money BarAnd Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty
PostSubject: And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money   And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money Empty3/3/2009, 11:30 pm

While looking over my rights laid down in OUR United States of America Constitution I came upon an ideal notion that all men are created equal in this great nation of ours. So,being one that has a deep-seeded belief in our nation and system,I sat down and pondered some recent events in an effort to support or refute whether this still holds true for modern America as well as it did in the past. (If you read the section heading under which this is posted, you know what the out come of this is before I ever get started). So onward shall we delve into the muckery made by our law and justice system?

As a person that has had my share of brushes with the law in my life time, I am disturbed by the mockery being made of our justice system by our justice system. Is there one person that is reading this that can honestly tell me that had the police been called in to investigate your missing child and then, found them bound and murdered in your basement would then allow you to fly 1/2 of the way across the nation without being charged or accused of the very atrocity that they had found? Is there even one that can claim that if their ex-spouse and their "friend" had been brutally murdered in front of the ex-spouses home, that you would be provided with a stellar defense team that could even refute D.N.A. evidence and in turn,show that not only you, but 1,000 other un-investigated people in your city could have done the crime? Could I have a showing of hands of those out there that could be arrested for a D.U.I. and given a sentence and have the sheriff of the county in which you were incarcerated,release you early because of a medical condition? Even one of you that are following my seemingly madness that could set up a D.U.I. class in your own home so that all of you D.U.I. accused friends could come and "chill in your crib" and get a certificate of completion for doing so?

What could possibly be the difference between these people and myself and the readers of this ranting? Could it be the color of one's skin? The political preference of those aforementioned? No to the above. The only thing that all of these people had out of common with you and i is the fact that they had the money that made them above the law....it really is that simple.And it really puts a burr in my ass that just because of their monetary status that they are offered privileges not afforded to others just because their parents weren't rich or because they didn't play pro sports or because they aren't a movie star.....be careful of what you do or say kiddies,there really is an ever watching eye. As for me, they can watch my ass as I pull down my pants and moon them because there is nothing that they can do to me at this point that hasn't been done at least once So they can pucker-up and kiss it!!

So Sayeth DA_STALKER
Back to top Go down

And Justice For All? That depends on the color of your..........money
Page 1 of 1