viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Grace and Conviction Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Grace and Conviction Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Grace and Conviction Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Grace and Conviction Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Grace and Conviction Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Grace and Conviction Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Grace and Conviction Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Grace and Conviction Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Grace and Conviction Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Grace and Conviction Bar_leftGrace and Conviction BarGrace and Conviction Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Grace and Conviction Bar_leftGrace and Conviction BarGrace and Conviction Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Grace and Conviction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Grace and Conviction Empty
PostSubject: Grace and Conviction   Grace and Conviction Empty2/22/2009, 3:51 pm

Put on your seat belts kids. Today's bitch is about what has grown to be the world's biggest "man-basher"and convictress........Nancy Grace.
I could just fill this spot quite simply "I hate her" over and over again,(not a term that I use lightly).The first time that I had ever heard this woman speak at all was during the Scott Peterson investigation,(note;not the trial).She had this poor womanizer convicted before there was even an arrest.The same holds true for the present day Casey and Caylee Anthony incident.Now this is not an opinion as to whether or not some one did something or not.What I am talking about is the fact that this woman convicts without evidence,poisoning potential jury pools.Do words pass through this woman's brain before spewing from her mouth?And are we so starved for drama that we keep this woman in a watchable position?
I don't know about any one else,but I can tell you all that ,I for one,if ever faced with such a tragedy in my life as to have a wife,girlfriend,or child murdered,am gonna immediately pack my bags and head for the closest non-extradition country available before she has a chance to sink her teeth into me.
I mean,let's face it,Scott Peterson was a low-life,womanizing,scoundrel with an awful personality.That doesn't mean that he killed any one,it means he was a lousy person and I saw no hard evidence in his trial that should have convicted him of what he was accused of doing.I am not saying that Casey Anthony didn't do what she is accused of doing.I am merely pointing out that there is no possible way that they could pick a 100% impartial jury in this nation with the likes of Nancy Grace convicting her in the media before charges are even filed.
That all being said,all that's left is to get a bag packed and an identity ready...............just in case!!!!!!

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Grace and Conviction   Grace and Conviction Empty2/22/2009, 4:03 pm

Good Point bro, I VERY STRONGLY believe in freedom of speach, on the other hand there is a time and a place for it, Maybe the media should think about the accused before they interview her in the possabitliy that the accused is Not guilrty, That leads me to my Old belief about the saying " innocent till proven guilty" what a crack of shit! yachatterbox In this country your guilty till proven innocent. yawink
Back to top Go down
http://www.viper-strikes.com
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Grace and Conviction   Grace and Conviction Empty2/22/2009, 9:34 pm

I unfortunately couldn't agree with you more about the guilty until proven innocent,but you forgot the"unless you have money part".......but more on that on another rant....lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace and Conviction   Grace and Conviction Empty

Back to top Go down

Grace and Conviction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users