viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Bar_leftRoss Perot......Trend Setter BarRoss Perot......Trend Setter Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Ross Perot......Trend Setter Bar_leftRoss Perot......Trend Setter BarRoss Perot......Trend Setter Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Ross Perot......Trend Setter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty
PostSubject: Ross Perot......Trend Setter   Ross Perot......Trend Setter Empty2/19/2009, 4:22 pm

I don't think that any of us saw it coming or had any idea that when Ross Perot had launched his presidential campaign that he would be opening the door for what I shall deem"The Late Night Plague".That no one could even suspect that he would some how mold the way that things would be done on late night television.That the entire notion that one man's campaign could possibly engulf and consume so may minds in the media,sounds utterly ridiculous.Yet,here we are,facing it every night of our lives.What am I talking about?What is it that I could possibly be so enraged with that this historic blunderer and loser of debates could have done? One word........"infomercials".
With everything that can improve my life from "The Magic Bullet" to "Shamwows" to "The Big Little Ladder".And lest we not forget the reemergence of Ron Popeal,(Ronco to those of us old enough to remember the marvels produced by him such as the pocket fisherman,the album-vac,and painting one's head to combat ones baldness....etc. etc. etc.) Is it not bad enough that I am now,even if I didn't want to,forced to get some kind of cable due to new restrictions imposed by the government needing UHF bands. Shouldn't there be some kind of restriction on the cable programmers to not fill all of the stations with this mindless blather that's being shoved down our throats? It baffles me that they not only get our money in the way of a bill every month but also get money from these people that pay to air this bullshit!! Can any one tell why it is that I am being told how to keep my dick hard or how to be the master of my computer for two hours at a time rather than watching something of educational value such as,let's say......The Three Stooges?

So Sayeth DA_STALKER
Back to top Go down

Ross Perot......Trend Setter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll