viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Bar_leftAnother Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure BarAnother Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Bar_leftAnother Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure BarAnother Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty
PostSubject: Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure   Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty2/16/2009, 2:14 pm

Okay,I don't know who the fuck this stupid Republican Rep. is that I keep seeing on on my television,but I swear that if I ever see this dumb ass in person,I will personally put a bullet in his head to put him out of my misery.When the president was polling back the damage that our former president had done to the poor and homless in this nation in the way of yanking health care out from under millions.I get this feeble minded do nothing dickless wonder getting on national television asking,"where are we going to get 1.5 billion dollars to support this legislation?" We have been funding a war to the tune of 3 billion dollars a year and cannot find a way to pay for the health care of our own poor?Who are these mindless fucks and why are they in office at all?I realize that with most politicians it is just a matter of money,but fuck,can't we all at least agree to put one's in that support"WE The People"?I also know that most people try to stay away from politics all together because they believe that it is all a money game.I agree,it is a money game,but we should all at least make sure that that the agendas that are being followed are the one's that are in our own best interest.We as American citizens have an obligation to ensure that these people act in our behalf or move the hell out of the job that they are in!!!

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure   Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty2/17/2009, 1:38 am

Well bro I am one that avoids politics and all that BS.. Not to hide my head in the sand so to speak but because I know that there is nothing we can do to change anything"my opinion of corse" See just like I just posted ... I believe that all we can do is give our opinion, and that means squat... just a bunch of people that HAPPIN to be born in this country... over powered by our ancestors mistakes.... Like paying taxes, that started out as a DONATION so to speak.... Now try to NOT pay your taxes and see where that gets ya. Ohh hell I'm getting off the subject a lil but I could set and type all night long... Good topic Bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.viper-strikes.com
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure   Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty2/17/2009, 5:00 pm

Exactly Bro,which is why I love that you have made this space for me to vent!!! Thanx again
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure   Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty3/24/2009, 4:50 pm

Guess it's a little late for me to encourage you to become more active in politics now, seeing as how you are leavin and all. I agree whole-heartedly darlin...and also agree with Mark...Great topic!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure   Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day.....Another Bitch....Go Figure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll
Click here to donate or Volunteer