viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Bar_leftStop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us BarStop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Bar_leftStop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us BarStop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty
PostSubject: Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us   Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty2/15/2009, 1:46 pm

Hiya kiddies,Stalker here with more to melt your mind......so on with the session.

As every one (apparently with exception to talk-show hosts and politicians) knows,we have a growing problem with aliens that enter this country illegally. The rich and powerful would have us believe that we cannot live in present day America without them. That they are some how essential to our economy and our way of life. I love that Phil Donahue stated on his newer cable show that the average American would not clean toilets for $20.00 an hour,hell I would clean shit up for that much...guess I'm not average.And I would love to see the proof that these people are actually making that wage,keep in mind that just because that is what is being reported does not mean that is what is being paid. And beyond that,why would we want or need people that break the law in the first place just to be here.Don't we have enough criminality here without adding 12 million more?(and that's a modest estimate)Personally,I think it's also time to change that fukking law that says that if you are born here,a product of 2 law breakers,that you are a citizen!!! They ask,"If we send them back,what will we do with their children?" Send them the hell back with their law breaking parents ffs!! Is this entire nation losing their minds?I for one am getting tired of all of the bleeding hearts saying,"It's not their fault or we are so sorry" that I could fukkin' puke!! I think the government should take advantage of the current unemployment situation and give every one that doesn't have a job a gun and the right to shoot to kill along our southern borders for say,$10.50 an hour.Bet that would stop the sons of a bitches from coming in and taking jobs and benefits that rightly belong to people that did not obtain them illegally!! At this point,all I have to say is....where are my weapon and toilet brush??

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us   Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us Empty2/15/2009, 1:51 pm

LMFAO...I am sooo rolling....AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/

Stop The Maddness!!!! Aliens Among Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll