viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Bar_leftModern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) BarModern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Bar_leftModern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) BarModern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty
PostSubject: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/14/2009, 3:20 pm

Okay boys and girls......Valentine's Day 101. Why in the world would they invent a holiday for me to go buy flowers,cards,and jewelery? If I really wanted to do that kind of thing,wouldn't I do it out of love? Do I really need a "special" day to remind me that there are people out there that love and that love me? And do I even need to mention the children in this matter? Did these people that pushed this day on an unsuspecting public even take poor families into consideration? I mean,let's face it,they pressure us as parents to go out and buy what I will refer to as"kid-card packages"and treats to have their little parties at school.....what about the children whose parents can't afford to pay their rent none-the-less go out and spend what little hard earned money they have for this over publicized event?Wouldn't make more sense to have the children make the Valentines in school for their class mates thereby dismissing any ridicule that the poorer children might face because of their parents inability to buy these things that are frivolous because they have a bill to pay?And what of all of the Men,and yes,this burden falls on US for this event,that can't afford to do much more than offer their love and affection?Most only face ridicule because of their inability to buy a dozen roses and a diamond whatever of some sort.What the hell is really going on here? I know that I will Probably face a lot of negative responses due to this posting from the ladies,but let's face it,if you are offered a homey evening,love,and affection after years in the same relationship with the same person and some one comes out and offers you diamonds,roses,and dinner at a high priced resteraunt.....I think that the the wheels at the very least begin to turn.

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/14/2009, 4:45 pm

OK, OK, OK, VALENTINE'S DAY 201...

*dusts off soap box*

Valentine's Day should NEVER be dreaded....it should be cherished. A special day every year devoted to love...what a beautiful thing.

Valentine's Day was not intended to be a materialistic day. It was intended to be kinda like a moment of silence in a busy life where people become so crunched for time that there just isn't enough quality time together anymore. So once a year you get the "excuse" to turn off your cell phones, turn off at least the monitors to your computers, your pagers, and devote an evening to the one you adore.

Personally, I am almost offended if I get flowers for Valentine's Day. Did he buy them because he felt obligated for the holiday, or because he wanted to do something for me? If it is the only time I get them, then I am thinking the former.
As far as diamonds go....if it is for a wedding ring, romantic yes, but ANY day a man asks a woman to be his bride IS A ROMANTIC DAY. So pick another day to give it to her.

Stalker, you couldnt have hit home better on the financial and childrens' aspects of the holiday.
As far as the kids at school go, I couldn't agree more....excpt...what a stupid thing to have kids do.....they don't love each other.....and usually barely tolerate each other. They should be left out of Valentine's Day completely. It should be an adult holiday.

Women that pressure their men into buying them shit just cause it's Valentine's Day give us women that just want nothing more than the undivided attention of our men a bad name, and quite frankly make me wanna puke. So enjoy each other today....that is supposed to be the WHOLE FUCKING POINT. Don't let a beautiful moment like this is supposed to be, pass you by.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/14/2009, 5:29 pm

Touce` and thank you for that Daisey darlin......it is like I had said prior,it is just the ranting of an enbittered soul when looking at it from my perspective.

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Female
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/14/2009, 11:33 pm

ok I wrote a long post and then had to log in .... I ain't writing it again dammit...gotta figure out why it does that to me...... grrrr
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/15/2009, 8:24 am

Bro you need laid baaaaaaaddd
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/15/2009, 11:41 am

Typical Male!!!!! yarotfl
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/15/2009, 1:17 pm

Er....gettin laid is not the problem....$20.00 and 1/2 an hour can get me that,either that or an unsuspecting yahell lonely wife.

lol!

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty2/15/2009, 1:39 pm

yarotflyarotflyarotflyarotflyarotfl
Back to top Go down
OzzyBratt
OzzyBratt

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty3/24/2009, 2:41 pm

Ditto to all of the Above yarockon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)   Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday) Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Marvals of Invention(Creation of a holiday)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll
Click here to donate or Volunteer
http://www.locksoflove.org
Radio