viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Bar_leftSeatbelts and Cigarettes.............. BarSeatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Bar_leftSeatbelts and Cigarettes.............. BarSeatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty
PostSubject: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/11/2009, 5:07 pm

I,for one,am not going to say that seatbelts are a bad idea.I am going to say that IF i should want to save MY OWN life,then that should be up to me and not up to any insurance company or politician being paid by an insurance company!! That I can be CHARGED with not caring for my own health and saftey chaps my ass.Not only can I be charged with a traffic infraction,but my insurance rate can be raised for it!!! Seeing a pattern here? It's just more big business getting us coming and going and using the law as a tool to do it!! And whats worse is that the general public didn't even see it coming because they were too busy looking at the health benefits that the special interest groups shoved up every one's asses!!!
Now cigarettes.......How many of us were raised with our parents having a smoke hanging from their lip? I know that they aren't healthy,but ffs let ME decide what it is that i choose to do!! Why cast me out like a lepper because I smoke? Why tell me that I can't smoke within 15 feet of a business?Why tell me that I can't smoke,in of all places,a bar?? In our city,taking smoking out of bars has killed the bar business and actually caused unemployment and a loss of tax revenue,thereby causing our fair city to bring about a moritorium on increasing the tax to help to fill the city coffers that they helped to empty due to a city-wide smoking ban in buildings.To me,it just looks like another reason to impede on right as a U.S. citizen to go and do the things that I consider to be the pursuit of my own happiness not to mention a novel way to raise taxes and fill political pockets and agendas. It's amazing that we are alll still alive according to to the people that push these laws into place.....but yet here we are.

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/11/2009, 5:32 pm

All i can say is Amen Brotha preach on. I do wear my seat belt because I have been through a few windshields but i shouldnt be forced to ..As far as the smoking goes my theory is its my ass and my cigarette so I light up whenever i damn well feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/13/2009, 9:30 am

Ok I agree with it all bro... I get tired of our rights being taken away little at a time... b4 long were not gonna have any at all! and THAT was a daymn good topic yawink
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/13/2009, 9:35 am

Just to add to the Topic... Correct me if I'm wrong But is it true that in some countries your NOT allowed to keep your Hunting Rifle in your House? you have to register it and keep it at the police station.... and check it out for Hunting and return it after your season is up? well thats what I see happening here!!!!
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/13/2009, 1:51 pm

I'm glad that you brought that up bro,in the county that I used to live in,Marshall County Illinois,that is exactly what you had to do.My ex-wife were not aware of this for a year and a half and were told by the local P.D. when we moved in that the best way to handle bad situations was to have your gun at the ready as they did not have a 24 hour patrol.Some time later an incident occurred after a new police administration had been installed and we were informed that it was county law to have all hunting rifles and shot guns left at the local P.D. and were to be checked out during hunting season and checked back in after.Needless to say,we finished restoring the house that we had bought and promptly sold and moved out of that county. They'll pry my guns from my cold dead fingers!!!!

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiskey

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/13/2009, 3:41 pm

Holy hell, what the hell is this world coming to? Why doesn't the local pd's just go to the criminal's houses (of course they know where they live) and say, hey... he has no way of protecting his family. Go rob his house, kill his wife, and leave the country. Shit that's what the whole government has turned into. They say for the ppl by the ppl, but only if the ppl in the government know those ppl.

*whiskey steps down from the soap box*

anyways, guys... great points in that, and yea stalker, i completely agree with you. Give OUR government time, and they will have it to where we won't even be able to keep knives in our own kitchens to prepair and serve food with, in fear that we might protect ourselves. bounce
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/13/2009, 7:24 pm

Thats just what we need...take away our rights to bare arms, yet claim we still have them. Force ppl to hide their weapons in their homes.....how many children will find them and end up dead cause their parents werent allowed to lock their weapons up properly in the privacy of their own homes. Hmmmmm think Imma have fun at the next NRA meeting yawink
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/14/2009, 2:51 pm

Daisey..............tell 'em Stalker sent ya,they know me well there :wink:

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty2/15/2009, 11:30 am

LOL TFF....they know me well too yatongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............   Seatbelts and Cigarettes.............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seatbelts and Cigarettes..............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll
Click here to donate or Volunteer