viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Bar_leftMore mind fodder..........not for the timid BarMore mind fodder..........not for the timid Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
More mind fodder..........not for the timid Bar_leftMore mind fodder..........not for the timid BarMore mind fodder..........not for the timid Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

More mind fodder..........not for the timid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty
PostSubject: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/11/2009, 4:32 pm

I saw a Republican Rep. the other day on television,this ass-hole had the intestinal fortitude to get on national air waves and make the claim that giving money to the middle and lower income people of this nation would not stimulate the economy and that the only way to stimulate it is to give the money to the top 2% of the nation so that they are able to hire workers,thereby putting money back into the economy. Did this BONEHEAD not see what happened in the last stimulus package?? Wall Street Executives getting record bonuses and Citibanc Attempting to buy,of all things,a fukking private jet???? What is really going on here? Between the advertisers and the corperations and their belief, We,The American People,must have a collective I.Q. of 1. And what is worst is that this arrogant ass-hole is being paid by the very people that he was trying to not put money into the hands of. For politicians such as this,losing his job would be a much too mild of a punishment. He should be publicly drawn and quartered for his transgressions against the very people that he is put in office and paid by.

SO SAYETH DA_STALKER!!!!!

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/11/2009, 5:22 pm

so sayeth we all...what the hell do these dumbasses do?? look for a new and different way to screw the little guy everyday?? its assclowns like this that need to come live like us poor folks do for a while. Bet they wouldnt be for the big guys then.. until then i say Fuck politicians who wanna lobby for the rich and screw the poor .,,!,, washington..HORN SAID THAT.

Moderators note: I saw what i posted and started to edit but i said exactly what i meant!
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/11/2009, 6:14 pm

hmmmm....I think this would apply to both bitches.....It appears to me that your blood pressure was at least slightly elevated while viewing these things on television, and probably again when posting your bitch....my suggestion would be to turn off your t.v., and start hanging out in the forum instead yatongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/11/2009, 6:18 pm

LOL....i have to add one more thing....I like Horn's ...Horn said that.....but with horn sayin he said it and stalker saying so sayeth da stalker, .....just waiting on zed to post and say thus sayeth the Lord:D
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/11/2009, 10:54 pm

Daisy my HORN SAID THAT is a patented trademark to assure everyone that I am the one that said it and i speak for me alone.
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/13/2009, 5:16 pm

well put horn,i would just as soon know that the wagging tongues that quote me were actually doing that........however,every one keep in mind that if the government views these and i get thrown in the clink,I will be passing the hat for bail money!!!

Razz

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/13/2009, 7:30 pm

Hell Stalker darlin, if you get thrown in jail for exercising your first ammendment right of freedom of speech then hit me up...I'll defend your ass!!
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/14/2009, 2:55 pm

I will keep that in mind Daisey,my not so recent"access" to my personal F.B.I. file(yeah....all that over smoking a joint at a local protest back in 1975) tells me that they watch much more than we know.... :wink:

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty2/15/2009, 11:36 am

Yeah, my ex-husband has a super high security clearance for his job...the fbi and ppl from the department of energy came and talked to me first. They figured his ex wife would tell all...but with the questions they asked....they knew all anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More mind fodder..........not for the timid   More mind fodder..........not for the timid Empty

Back to top Go down

More mind fodder..........not for the timid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll
Click here to donate or Volunteer