viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Bar_leftboy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Barboy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Bar_leftboy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Barboy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty
PostSubject: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/11/2009, 4:03 pm

Alrighty then......I saw a commercial the other day that just really burnt my ass up. This chuckle-head is on his way to some business presentation 100 miles away from his house when BANG,a truck-load of sewer pipe gets dumped directly in his path. But thank god,he has his lap-top with him,which has the presentation on it,and a"miracle"internet satellite card allowing him to send his presentation from the high way thereby saving the day. WTF???? Okay,in this strapped economy of ours,given the choice,wouldn't one just send the damn thing from their home via the net rather than drive 100 miles any way? Do the advertisers really think that we are that much out of tune with what goes on around us? That the American public are nothing more than a bunch of sheep that can't wait to be led by our noses to buy things that are not only a luxury,but unneeded? I for one,was not only insulted for an advertiser to try to tell me how I could not live without this modern miracle,but I was outright outraged at the fact that they actually spent some ones money to air this piece of shit!!! Any one with me on this??

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/11/2009, 5:25 pm

just goes to show ya we cant live without advertisers lol!
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/13/2009, 6:21 pm

Did someone say sheep??? Oh, sorry.....some of mine have escaped and thought I would look in the bitching corner for them. I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/14/2009, 2:46 pm

At least you're looking for them and not one Daisey darlin

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Female
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/14/2009, 11:54 pm

Just checking to see if Daisy ever found those sheep
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty2/15/2009, 12:32 am

LMFAO....OMFG SIN....YOU SO CRACK ME THE FUCK UP
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol   boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol Empty

Back to top Go down

boy did you make a mistake puttin this on here................lol
Page 1 of 1