viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Let the games begin....... Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Let the games begin....... Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Let the games begin....... Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Let the games begin....... Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Let the games begin....... Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Let the games begin....... Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Let the games begin....... Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Let the games begin....... Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Let the games begin....... Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Let the games begin....... Bar_leftLet the games begin....... BarLet the games begin....... Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Let the games begin....... Bar_leftLet the games begin....... BarLet the games begin....... Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Let the games begin.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Let the games begin....... Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 1:05 pm

Hello all,for those that were not members of the other Viper Strikes site,there is a reason that this corner is named after me.......So let's get on with it.

Today's bitch kiddies is all about the red tape that one has to go through in order to leave this great nation of ours.You know,if it would take even half of the difficulty to get into this country as it does to get out of it,we would not have even a tenth of the illegal immigrants that we have here. As some of you know,I am presently in the process of relocating to Australia. One would think that this would be an easy thing to do considering it is a "friendly" nation and that they would welcome not only an American going there,but also that the U.S. government would welcome having a body go else where with the economy and all being what it is.....right?Quite the contrary. It amazes me that one has to wait for so long for a pass port,a thing that used to take 15 mins. to do now can take up to 2 weeks. And then there's the matter of obtaining one's visa.That process can take up to 2 weeks if you do it by snail mail but can also be done on line.The problem with it is that one must wait for the pass port in order to complete the visa information,thereby forcing one to wait for the pass port to be issued. Now the thing that really gets me here is that if one pays a travel agent,they can get all of these things done in a matter of days for a fee of course.I will be damned if I am going to give my hard earned money to some kind of glorified broker to get things done faster,I should be able to do that on my own.In closing all,I would just like to say that it all looks like a scam for a selective group to get paid to do something that you should be able to do on your own without being put off just because I am not licensed to book peoples trips!!!

So Sayeth DA_STALKER
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 1:12 pm

Well darlin....I couldn't agree more...and I hope yall get to be united very soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
OzzyBratt
OzzyBratt

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 1:22 pm

Well no wonder I Live where i do... JUST HTFU .!!! and get here ...Dammmmmmmmitttttt ...mwah xoxox LOL
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 1:24 pm

yalaughing Yeah Dammitttt makin your woman wait...i am sooo sure yalaughing
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 2:34 pm

Were it up to me....I would all ready be chin deep in....oh never mind....you know what I mean

stalker
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty3/24/2009, 5:02 pm

See ya would already be chin deep in ozzy heartland....wait heartland would be higher up....oh never mind....Dammit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin.......   Let the games begin....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin.......
Page 1 of 1