viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Bar_leftJust Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! BarJust Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Bar_leftJust Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! BarJust Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/2/2009, 2:39 pm

I was Parroozing through the paper on Saturday and found an article,on page one no less,on another of the modern miracles of our times.Which brings us to my latest installment of things that rake my ass....so here we go.

They are not happy with imposing their will on me in the bars or other public areas,so now they are going to save,(or take),my life in more modern and technical ways.I am talking about the electronic cigarette,The Ruyan V8,(meaning;"like smoking"),it produces a nicotine-infused mist that is absorbed directly into ones lungs.....huh?? Read on......This product,though sold widely on the internet,has and I quote,"Met the scrutiny of World Health Officials",yet is still marketed as a "healthier alternative" to smoking.Because no burning is involved,makers"claim"there is no hazardous cocktail of "cancer causing materials" Didn't they just say something about infusing a mist into my lungs for fuck's sake?Get this.......The World Health Organization warns, "There is NO evidence to back-up these contentions" and further states, "There is NOT sufficient evidence that these are "safe" products for human consumption and that there is a lack of conclusive studies and information about e-cigarette contents and long-term effects" Okay,let's review.....they want to infuse my lungs with a mist that has not been tested,and has not been proven to be safe for human consumption???? And that's not all folks,they make this thing to look like a cigarette,complete with an l.e.d light at the end of it and actual"smoke" that comes from the l.e.d. Now maybe it's just me,but at least with cigarettes I have an idea and can obtain a list of what it is that I am ingesting.It may not be healthy and yes,more addictive than heroine, but I know! And get this,one can actually choose the amount of nicotine(which by the way for those that do not know,is the MAIN ingredient in ALL pesticides on the market today), with this product, that they want to infuse into their lungs with whatever it is that they don't want to tell us that it is that they use to infuse our lungs with.I for one,am not going to pay $60.00-$240.00 plus refills for the rest of my life to possibly be mutated into god only knows what. And what's the most amazing part in all of this? They are selling these products at an alarming rate, un-tested......Have we all become lab rats and samples on a petri dish? Is that what the human race has been reduced to?
I,for one,will be no one's test dummy or lab chimp.That all being said,I need to go spend more of that stimulus money to drive down to the gas station and fill up and yes,get a carton of REAL FUKKING CIGARETTES!!!! (And I am still not feeling stimulated btw)

So Sayeth DA_STALKER

Last edited by DA_STALKER on 3/24/2009, 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/3/2009, 7:37 am

lights a smoke, reads da_stalkers bitch, lights another smoke and hands it to author. It seems everything we have grown to know and love is bad for us. EXAMPLE: cigs.= cancer Beer=sirocous pussy= aids If a man avoided these 3 things he could quite possibly live to the age of 100 But why the hell would he want to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/3/2009, 11:04 am

yarotfl yarotfl yarotfl rake your ass.....tff.....great bitch darlin, keep em coming.

LMFAO sexy yalaughing yalaughing yalaughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
OzzyBratt
OzzyBratt

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/24/2009, 1:02 pm

one thing to say here...
Can some one pass me a smoke..
yabee
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty3/24/2009, 1:21 pm

LOL I think I am the only non smoker on the planet....so I'm sure you'll get some help soon yatongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!   Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day In My Life.....FFS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
viper-strikes :: Stalker's Bitching Corner :: Bitching Corner-
Jump to:  
Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is r0ck3r_ch1ck_25

Our users have posted a total of 602 messages in 132 subjects
Poll
Click here to donate or Volunteer