viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Bar_leftok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Barok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Bar_leftok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Barok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-StOrM-

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty
PostSubject: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 12:37 pm

yes, its true, its damned true... HE the one they call son of the devil, the demon seed. me, i STORM have finally come BACK to viper strikes!...

let me take my shoes off, dont mind the hamster smell, its my feet... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 12:39 pm

Hey there Bro... welcome back !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.viper-strikes.com
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 1:36 pm

Wb Storm my brotha cant wait to see what all u and i can get into here..lol
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 2:05 pm

Bout fuckin time Stormikins yahugs yakisses yakisses I mean Welcome back sweetheart yatongue

Hold up there Sexy....you are forgettin someone in that equation yastraightface yadevil yadevil yadevil
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 4:53 pm

Good to have u here storm....and daisey darlin? IT IS TIME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty2/17/2009, 6:05 pm

Stalker darlin....it's ALWAYS fuckin time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!   ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived! Empty

Back to top Go down

ok.... the party can now begin!!!! .. i have arrived!
Page 1 of 1