viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Viper Bitch for the day Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Viper Bitch for the day Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Viper Bitch for the day Bar_leftViper Bitch for the day BarViper Bitch for the day Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Viper Bitch for the day Bar_leftViper Bitch for the day BarViper Bitch for the day Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Viper Bitch for the day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Admin
Admin
Viper

Male
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Viper Bitch for the day Empty
PostSubject: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/11/2009, 11:47 am

Ok here is my Bitch for the day, I get so tired of people thinking that the world owes them a living! why does one accept a job and NOT want to do any work at it, and Bitch about there wages that they voluntarily accept during there orientation? yaanger Well My quote on that is this... You made your bed, so fuckin sleep in it!
There Got that out.. lol yarotfl
Back to top Go down
http://www.viper-strikes.com
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/11/2009, 5:28 pm

Bro I couldnt agree more if I had said it myself. and while we are at it ..Us that do wanna work and wont bitch about it cant buy a job.
Back to top Go down
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/11/2009, 5:35 pm

I'm with you both on this.I know that I complained because I was called away from vacationing because I had gotten 3 new contracts.The reality is,I feel fortunate that our year started early because there is no way to tell what will happen in the coming months.My partner and I are,for lack of a better word,blessed with having the option to even work at all given the state of things.Unfortunately,it is a hard time to be a small business owner/operator.With any hope the current administration will make things a little easier on us than the prior one did.
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/13/2009, 6:27 pm

Right on bro....some ppl need to let go of the apron strings and stop waiting for someone to hand them their shit on a silver platter. If our country had a better work ethic, the economy would be better cause ppl would feel like paying their employees better for their hard work and the employees would be grateful to have their hard work noticed and appreciated. Amen hun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/14/2009, 2:47 pm

And lest we not forget the use of illegal aliens in that formula
Back to top Go down
daisy
Admin
Admin
daisy

Female
Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty2/15/2009, 11:22 am

LOL AMEN, Stalker hun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackwidow-softbytes.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper Bitch for the day   Viper Bitch for the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper Bitch for the day
Page 1 of 1