viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
How to space your name in yahoo chat Bar_leftHow to space your name in yahoo chat BarHow to space your name in yahoo chat Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
How to space your name in yahoo chat Bar_leftHow to space your name in yahoo chat BarHow to space your name in yahoo chat Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

How to space your name in yahoo chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horn

horn

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-08

How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty
PostSubject: How to space your name in yahoo chat   How to space your name in yahoo chat Empty2/11/2009, 8:05 am

How do u determine if the default is spaced? ( Please Assume that Mr-lucas is the account you are attemtping to modify )

1. Log in your account at http://chat.yahoo.com/

2. Click [ add / change profile ]

3. The name above where it says Yahoo ID is you default ( blue area for U.S.A. accounts ) The account has to have been made before 1999 to have a spaced default so don't assume that you can space any name. Now that you know how to determine a spaceable name I will explain how I space Mr-Lucas 1. I log in the account at http://chat.yahoo.com/ 2. I determine the default name which is Mr Lucas 3. There are other public profiles on the account. I will lose all the the other accounts if I choose to space the name. But its worth it to me. if there is more then one profile on the account I would first delete Mr-Lucas' public profile then I would delete all the other profiles and I would have a spaced name. If the other public profiles were illegals I would lose them so make sure it is worth it to you. If they were not illegals you can remake them after space the name on the same or a seperate account. If Mr-Lucas is the only profile I can delete Then I would make a new public profile first. Anything will do then I would delete Mr-Lucas' Public profile then I would delete the profile I just made. If the public profile Mr-Lucas can not be deleted but the default is spaced, please follow the next step. Restoring a name to default would apply to you

4. Finished Product

5. http://profiles.yahoo.com/mr+lucas
Back to top Go down

How to space your name in yahoo chat
Page 1 of 1