viper-strikes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can chat about what ever topic you like! From Computer Help to the Bitching Corner.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» frog video
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty6/5/2009, 7:31 am by daisy

» hey hey hey its fucken time!!!
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/28/2009, 11:29 am by Sin

» I have a bitch....I finally have a bitch :P
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/27/2009, 11:48 pm by Viper

» Dale does dolls?!?!?!?
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/27/2009, 10:47 pm by daisy

» Hmmm what to bitch about?
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/27/2009, 10:34 pm by daisy

» Having to come up with subjects sucks ass.
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/27/2009, 9:07 pm by DA_STALKER

» New Forum!
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/26/2009, 11:33 pm by Viper

» Video Tutorial on how to post in Forums
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/26/2009, 1:29 pm by daisy

» Please have some patience
Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty3/26/2009, 1:27 pm by daisy

Top posters
daisy
Posting......Time to Show The Love Bar_leftPosting......Time to Show The Love BarPosting......Time to Show The Love Bar_right 
DA_STALKER
Posting......Time to Show The Love Bar_leftPosting......Time to Show The Love BarPosting......Time to Show The Love Bar_right 
Viper
horn
Sin
OzzyBratt
witty
pashy
lil_halo
mr.usa
Donations to our forum
http://www.viper-strikes.com
Link to us

the text is there, just dbl click or highlight inside the box above.

Posting......Time to Show The Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DA_STALKER
DA_STALKER

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty
PostSubject: Posting......Time to Show The Love   Posting......Time to Show The Love Empty2/27/2009, 3:40 pm

Ok kiddies,this is really beginning to rake my ass. Although the "reads" are much appreciated,what I am really looking for is opinions.Good,bad,indifferent,it doesn't really matter what your view of a subject is......I want to hear it! Do any of you have any idea how much effort is put into posting the things that I have posted? And wouldn't you think that after a person had taken their time to post things that they would think should at the very least pick at your interest,would deserve a simple post? A little love,hate,agreement,disagreement,it really doesn't matter what it is.Hell,if you think that I am a blow-hard....take the time to post SHUT_UP!! ffs. If you don't agree,tell me why.If you do agree a simple Way To Go would work. If you think that I am totally missing even a part of something or have some how forgotten an aspect of something or just have an opinion of your own relating to anything that myself or any one else on this site has in a post.....we want to hear it!!! So.....That being said,I am hoping to see this forum explode with your opinions and ideas.....I really don't think that I am asking too much here.....So,until tomorrows post....have fun and give us your ideas.....We Need Your Input. Thanx

So Sayeth DA_STALKER
Back to top Go down

Posting......Time to Show The Love
Page 1 of 1